Circa. 1925

Country of origin: Germany

Description: Copper silver plated Mezuzah, from one of the eighty synagogues that were part of the city of Berlin before World War ll. Chased out Hebrew wording below reads “KK Berlin” meaning Kehila Kedosha ( Holy congregation) of Berlin. An opening above the Star of David reveals the original parchment and a chased crown is at the top. Cover shows lots of wear.

Artist / Maker: Unknown

Medium: Copper sheet silver plated (most of the plating has worn off.

Dimensions: 4” L

Marks / Hallmark: none

Item # A254